Monday, May 23, 2011

COMM 229 Foundations of Media Studies

Introduction-
Hello all,
My name is Francesca Mancinone, I am going to be a senior this fall semester at BSU. My major  is Communication Studies. I have chosen to take this online course because I found the subject to be very interesting in relation to my major. While I study at Bridgewater University I want to expand my course choices and take as many different random classes as I can, for personal interest reasons. I only have a couple more COMM classes and electives needed to fulfill my major and I am very excited as well as eager to reach my goal of graduating with my Bachelors in the spring of 2012. I look forward to taking this online class with you all. I am not sure what my future entails but I wish to do some kind of event planning for weddings, sports or fashion industries. I am also interested in the Media, by doing some kid of TV broadcasting for the news.
Fun Fact- I am from Martha’s Vineyard so this online course is very convenient for me. I enjoy relaxing on the beach and hanging with new friends!
Facebook Me!

1 comment:

  1. That's pretty cool that you're on the Vineyard, and able to sort out BSU summer courses this way. That's EXACTLY what we hope these online courses help facilitate...

    The blog looks solid--I like your idea of focusing on women and the media! Gender studies crucially informs media studies, no doubt... Have you ever read bell hooks? Check her out!

    ReplyDelete